Three Drugstore Concealers



Concealer has long been my holy grail make-up bag staple. It's ability to cover the most horrendous 'I've been out the night before, had very little sleep drank quite a lot' dark circles with a swoosh of a brush really is quite marvellous. But with my purse not quite willing to stretch to my favourite designer make up brands offerings, I have long been on the search for a few drug store alternatives. After a rifle through my stash, I have managed to narrow it down to three firm favourites.

Collection Lasting Perfection I can pretty sure I can say with confidence that this is every beauty bloggers drugstore concealer of choice. It's creamy consistency makes it a go to around 'that time' of the month'. You know what I mean, the time where your face begins to resemble a pizza? Being super hydrating, it doesn't dry imperfections out either, unlike so many other concealers with thick consistencies. And with a £3.99 price tag, it's pretty hard to go wrong with this one.

Bourjois CC Eye Cream Concealer This one really scores high with it's light weight and illuminating formula. The coverage is really great too so you can wave good bye to dark circles. Like the CC cream from the same range, the concealer offers 24 hour hydration and SPF15 so is perfect for all seasons.

Witch Anti Blemish Liquid Concealer This seems like a strange one, as even I would never associate a skin care brand with cosmetics, but this was a massive pleasant surprise. The concealer is enriched with antibacterial actives so helps target imperfections while giving the appearance of a spot free face. Pretty impressive huh?

7 comments

  1. I've been meaning to try the Collection one forever! It'll have to be my next concealer purchase. At the moment I'm using the Rimmel wake me up concealer which I'm pretty impressed with, especially considering its my first drugstore concealer in a long while!
    Rosie x
    everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Collection concealer, I actually prefer using it over a lot of my higher end products.
    Great post!

    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to try CC eye cream concealer and in fact that it has SPF 15 protection, makes me wanna have have it even more ♡ Great post!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to try CC eye cream concealer and in fact that it has SPF 15 protection, makes me wanna have have it even more ♡ Great post!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and interesting post, darling! Love your blog and the way you write!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always on the look out for a good budget concealer as nothing other than the Collection concealer has ever wowed me x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collection one is brilliant!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete